Our suspension composite insulator is particularly suitable for use in large span, compact lines with high mechanical tensile load in polluted areas. Since its launch in 2000, this product has been highly favored by overseas customers and exported to Brazil, Argentina, Peru,Colombia, Chile, Ecuador,Kenya, Pakistan, South Africa, Middle East, as well as other countries and regions.
1. With small size and light weight, the composite insulator is convenient to transport and install. Its weight is 1/5 to 1/9 times that of ceramic insulator of the same voltage level.
2. Our product has reliable structure and stable performance. Its mechanical strength and tensile load are high, and the margin of safe operation is great.
3. The silicone rubber has excellent hydrophobicity and mobility as well as strong pollution flashover resistance, which enables our product to run safely in heavily polluted areas. Also, manual cleaning is not required and maintenance can be conducted without measuring zero value. This greatly reduces cleaning and maintenance costs.
4. Our suspension composite insulator has strong resistance to acid and alkali. It can resist heat aging for 5,000 hours or more. It is also earthquake resistant, so brittle fracture is not prone to happen.
|Product model||Rated voltage
|Rated mechanical bending load
|Min. Arc distance (mm)||Min. nominal creepage distance (mm)||Lightning impulse withstand voltage (peak) (kV)||1min power frequency withstand voltage (wet) (RMS) (kV)|
Note: The above products are for reference. We can design and manufacture products according to the requirements of the customers or the drawings provided by the customers.Service Conditions
|AC power frequency||≤100Hz|
|Max. wind speed||35m/s|
1. Please gently handle the composite insulator during transport and installation. Prevent it from colliding with or rubbing against sharp, hard objects and various miscellaneous items, such as wire, wire board, etc.
2. When lifting the product, the knot should be tied at the end. Do not tie the rope on the shed or jacket. If the rope has to contact with the shed or jacket, the contact segment should firstly be covered by soft cloth before tying.
3. Rat repelling function is taken into consideration in the material prescription of the sheds, but rodent control measures are still required in the storage place for caution's sake. If the umbrella is broken or missing, the product should be invalidated.
Overhead Line Insulator | Bushing Insulator | Silicon Polymeric Insulator