Our company has been engaged in the development, production, and marketing of composite insulator since 2000. Currently, we provide customers with five types of such product, including suspension type, pin type, post type, cross-arm type, and line post type. We can also design and make products according to the requirements of the customers or the drawings provided by them.
The composite insulator is composed of glass fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod, silicone rubber sheds, and end fittings. The glass fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod we adopt is from Xi'an TAPOREL and it can endure temperature as high as 250℃. It has excellent electrical insulation property and chemical corrosion performance. In addition to high flexural strength and torsional strength, the rod also has high tensile strength, generally more than 600Mpa, which is twice that of ordinary steel and 5 to 8 times that of porcelain. It is resistant to creep and impact as well.
The silicone rubber sheds are formed by the overall molding process at high temperature and high pressure, coupled with the computer monitored vulcanization process, thus enjoying prolonged service life and helping reduce customer's purchase costs. The sheds have high hydrophobicity as well as strong resistance to aging, corrosion, and pollution flashover. The flashover voltage of the composite insulator is at least twice that of the porcelain insulator under the same conditions.
The end fittings of our composite insulator are made of special steel which ensures the strength of the fittings. The end adopts a labyrinth type waterproof design and multiple layers of sealing, solving the most key problem of the insulator, interface electrical breakdown.
For the connection of the core rod and end fittings, the world's most advanced computer-controlled coaxial constant pressure crimping process is employed. Also, an automatic acoustic emission flaw detection system is equipped, ensuring stable and reliable connection. The end fittings have been galvanized to resist rust. With reliable structure, they won't damage the core rod.
The silicone rubber used in the sheds is produced by our company. The production technology is a modified one based on the technology introduced fromHitachi. The produced silicone rubber is able to resist aging for more than 5,000 hours. It was verified in Beijing Electric Power Research Institute at the end of 2010. This technology breakthrough is currently difficult to achieve for our domestic counterparts.
Due to the advanced production equipment and manufacturing technique as well as complete testing equipment and testing methods, our composite insulator is able to meet relevant domestic and international standards. It is small, lightweight, 1/6 to 1/9 of that of porcelain insulator of the same voltage level, and easy for transport as well as installation.Structure of Composite Insulator
|1. Aerodynamic principles are taken into account when designing the sheds.
2. The sheds and sheath are formed by the overall molding technology.
3. ERC high temperature enhanced acid-resisting core rod is adopted.
4. High temperature vulcanized rubber high pressure seal technology is used for end sealing, achieving the purpose of three layers of protection and making the end sealing reliable.
5. The fittings' zinc coating is formed by the rare earth aluminum hot galvanizing technology, avoiding coating off during pressure welding.
6. The sheath thickness is not less than 5mm and it is uniform, conforming to the IEC standard.
7. A unique fitting slotting design is employed and the slot thickness is uniform, which eliminates point discharge.
8. Internationally advanced crimping process is used for the connection of fitting and core rod.
China Electrical Insulator | Epoxy Resin Insulator | Transmission Line Insulators