|High-Voltage Disconnector||Overall and Installation Dimensions|
1. Altitude above sea level: 2000m
2. Ambient temperature: -40℃~+40℃
3. Wind speed: ≤ 35m/s
4. Earthquake intensity: ≤ 8 degrees
5. The working place should be free from frequent violent vibration.
6. For the ordinary type outdoor three pole disconnector, the installation site should be free from gases, vapors, chemical deposition, smoke, dust and other explosive or corrosive substances that seriously affect the insulation and conduction capability of the isolator.
7. The pollution-proof type product can be used in severely polluted areas, but the areas should contain no explosive matters or matters that may cause a fire.
The RGW1-24 outdoor three pole disconnector with fuse holder is a type of high voltage switch equipment. It is suitable for use in energized, non-loaded outdoor 24kV distribution lines for circuit disconnecting. It is equipped with a CS8 manual operating mechanism, so misoperations like earth wire grounding when energized can be avoided. The pollution-proof type isolator switch can be used in filthy areas and it can solve the problem of shed pollution during working.
|Rated short time withstand current||Ik||25KA|
|Rated short-circuit duration||tk||3s|
|Rated peak withstand current||Ip||63KA|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage||Phase to Earth||Up||125KV|
|Rated power frequency withstand voltage||Phase to Earth||Ud||50KV|
|4s thermal stability current (A)||Dynamic stability current (A)||Impulse withstand voltage
|Power-frequency withstand voltage (kV)|
Electrical Safety Switch | Outdoor Isolation Switch | Fusible Disconnect Switch