Our GW13 neutral pointdisconnector, an outdoor AC 50Hz electrical apparatus, is used to disconnect and connect the neutral point line of the transformer in case of no load. It is available in three voltage levels, 40.5kV, 72.5kV, and 126kV.
This disconnector consists of the bracket, base, post insulator, contact, terminal block, and other components. The post insulators and conductive parts are mounted on the base, and the two posy insulators are arranged into an angle of 50 degrees. The base is fixed at a 25° tilt bracket and a shaft, which is connected with the operating mechanism, is installed in the bracket. The CS17G manual operating mechanism or the CJ6 motor drive mechanism can be used.
1. This switching device adopts a double-column, center break structure. It has the contact self-cleaning function, which improves contact reliability.
2. The rotating part of this neutral point disconnector is designed to meet the requirement of freedom from maintenance.
a. The rotating seat is designed to be of a sealing structure, preventing the water vapor, dust, and harmful gases from entering. This helps to provide a good working environment for the bearing and the molybdenum disulfide lithium-based grease. Hence, the bearing never rusts and the lubricating grease is unable to flow out or dry, which ensure no increase in the operating torque of the long-running disconnector.
b. A cooperative structure consisting of stainless steel shaft pin and oil-free self-lubricating bearing is adopted.
c. All steel parts are processed by hot dip galvanizing, which ensures that the neutral point disconnector is easy and reliable to operate and it never rusts.
1. When ordering, please point out the type as well as the rated voltage and current of the product;
2. The type of the operating mechanism and the number of the auxiliary contacts should be specified as well.
3. If a motor drive mechanism is chosen, please specify the motor voltage and the control circuit voltage.
|Rated short-time withstand current, 4s||kA||8||20||20|
|Rated peak withstand current||kA||20||50||50|
|Rated short circuit duration||s||2||2||2|
|1min power frequency withstand voltage (RMS)||kV||80||140||95|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage, 1.2/50µs (peak)||kV||185||325||250|
|Operating torque of manual mechanism||Nm||150|
|Minimum insulation gap after opening||mm||≥375||≥675||≥1050|
|Main loop resistance||µΩ||≤180||≤200||≤250|
|Weight of single pole||kg||120||125||150|
|Operating mechanism||CS17G manual mechanism or CJ6 or CK7 electric mechanism|
Gang Operated Switch | High Voltage Earthing Switch | High Current Disconnect Switches